Friday, December 31, 2010

My Year Ending Sandwich of EPIC Proportions


        
MY YEAR END SANDWICH


        After my dinner at The Pantry, I wanted to make a sandwich of my own so I bought a Baguette from The Pantry and it smelled so great, the aroma would pierce through the plastic that was sealed air tight. 




        I wanted to make it special so I made it 45 mins. ago(it's 11:30pm) just to end my year and it was great.

         One Baguette, toasted on the grill.. A thin layer of mayo on both sides... Tomatoes, sliced paper thin to cover both sides...Shredded cheese... A whole head of perfectly crisp Iceberg Lettuce and about 500 grams of Sweet Honey Glazed Ham, grilled and seasoned with butter and dried herbs..


A GREAT WAY TO END THE YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. New year= ham

    Great way to start/end the year! Nomnom to da max! Your food blog is quite interesting.

    P.S. It would be nice if you enable the commenting option where people can just input NAME/URL. It encourages other bloggers to comment in your blog

    ReplyDelete