Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Italian Flag: My Favorite Shaved Ice Flavor


      


      There is a Hawaiian Shaved Ice Stall located on the third floor of Sm City Cebu, right in front of Worlds of Fun.  It’s Cherry’s Hawaiian Shaved Ice. I used to buy from Aloha but they closed down so I decided to try this and it’s great! I especially like the branch in SM because they have bigger servings than the one in Parkmall(there’s another branch, just so you know). A regular costs 55 php and a huge is 75 php.. and let me tell you, when they say huge it’s HUGE.
                

      My favourite flavors to put on shaved ice is STRAWBERRY, GREEN APPLE AND DAIQUIRI(supposedly alcoholic but since it’s flavouring it’s lime-ish). Together, they make up the Italian Flag or some weird 60’s wig.
                
     You can choose from a wide range of flavors to mix and match with.
              
     Don’t  get me started on their staff’s apron. It’s a maong apron with embroidered words “ WE SHAVE ICE” HAHA.

             Cherry’s Hawaiian Shaved Ice: A perfect cold fix

No comments:

Post a Comment